Moving within Kitchener or Wilmot

Are you moving within the Kitchener-Wilmot Hydro service territory? You will need to set up a new account with us for your new address.

How to set up a new account at your new address

To open a new account at your new address, you will need to complete our new account application package. You can use our online form to request a new account or you can fill out our new account application and submit it to our Customer Service department.

Please ensure that your completed application is accompanied by one piece of photo identification. You can submit your completed application using one of the following options:

You can also visit our office and fill out an application with a member of our Customer Service department. An account set-up fee is applied to all new service applications. A security deposit may be required. Please allow one to two business days for your request to be processed.

Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Services department at 519-743-3600.